Tips for prostate orgasm

Totget188

I'm still pretty new to anal but I want to know what a prostate orgasm is. I've managed to fit my fist in my ass already but I've never experienced some extreme orgasm. I usually put a ball in my ass and just jerk off until I orgasm. Is that a prostate orgasm or is it hands free? Also want to know if a inflatable butt plug is worth getting. I want a large bad dragon but don't have the money.

Hi,

Ive experienced my first prostate orgasm by having my girlfriend fisting me,  never success to got on by myself before that even if i did anal play and searching for it long long years ^^

Since the day she gave me this one i can manage to have one everytime i want in solo anal play, i think the problem is i was too scared to push out and force like madman to expulse the fist or the toy, and this is the way i got my orgasm, usually after a bit of anal playing when excitation start to grow and close eyes and stop thinking about wathever else than the feeling and i start push out and force va-et-vient on my prostate then it start to grow on size and when it goes full size i it orgasm and my leg start squizzling and all my cum start falling slowly out of my dick.

The first dildo i bought was an inflatable balloon buttplug when i was 16 and it is one of my best dildo since then, a pretty sure buy i guess.

Edited by Branlix

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.