Limits

HungryHole10

Hey guys I wanted to ask you...

I was working my cunt lately, and I managed to get up to 6,5 cm diameter butt plug. And If I want to move to something larger I hit bones.. I belive the pelvic bones.  And I cant get anything bigger in without a lot of pain due to those bones. Is anything I can do with that?? My cunt seems to be loose enough to take the toy but the pressure agains the bones really limits me. And it just seems weird since I see people take 10 - 12 cm diameter with no issue and they even have same figure as I have 173 cm tall, 75 kg weight. So where is the problem?? I really want to progress stretch more and have the rose out..

I would recommend softer toys-- Toys considerably more flexible than the norm.

It sounds to me that you have a narrow opening in your pelvis, this is normal for a lot of men. I experienced the same issue with plugs in the past, you just gotta either change your angle (squatting vs. on your knees vs. standing) or accept that some toys aren't meant to be :(

You can still prolapse very nicely, train depth, get that third ring all stretched out, and pump! Dont worry too much about your anatomical limits and just have fun! :)

Finally somebody answered!! Thanks a lot, man. Well softer toys seem to be an option. Truth be told, my toys are mostly hard. Almost like a metal. You are probably right that I have to accept that some toys aren't for me. Which kinda makes me frustrated because I have 10 cm plug that I really really want to get inside. And that one is actually quite soft. Pumping is out of the question, because everytime I do it, no matter how much I pump, how hard I do it - always makes me feel sick. So si guess I'll try to stretch out the third ring do my normal cunt penetrating stuff and well hope for the best. Thanks a lot for answer again. And sorry for my english.

I use to be the same I could take big toys but the ace of spades plug just wouldn't fit,  was huge, few years down the line keep playing an playing, the part of my anus closet to my penis has stretched a lot more like a malfunction I'll probs never be as tight down there as I was 5 years ago, keep playing with your limits but the best lube possible anal lube, plenty of it, try something inflatable, I use to have one that was skinny with beads on it, use to pump that up quiet big defo helped 

Well I guess that If I can't stretch further in sides due to the bones I could try to stretch towards the perineum.. and get closer to my cock.. so at least I can open my cunt  in one way...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.