anal play

willybumbum

does anyone else feel like its hard to find someone to play with each ofhers asses?

my last gf really liked anal and after we were dating for a while i decided to tell her i really like it. as in i could fit a good amount up there  and still ask for a little more. 

she absolutepy loved it. we bought some toys for each other and enjoyed sharing part of our lives together. 

but we broke up and alas im either going to find a girl who i love but doesnt enjoy butt play, keep it to myself if thats the case, or find someone who is also into. it just feels weird to confide in someone about it.

anyone else?

My wife says she likes playing with my ass, saying that she likes how good it makes me feel. But when I told my ex GF I have a stretched asshole (with her at the time before I met my wife of course) she told me she was ok with it as long as she didn’t have to be involved in it. Bit shit to hear at the time I must admit.

Having said that, I reckon if I was dating again I would try to be upfront with my partners about it when the time came. Easier said than done I know, but may as well be honest, rather than get caught later sneaking around shoving things in your ass!

You may even spark an interest and they may love our way of playing...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.