New 2017 Roxy Raye solo fisting and colossal toy insertion

XpycTuK

I don't mean this to be disrespectful or derogatory in any means but what happened to her.. ?

I mean, after all the videos she has made, both indoors like 'amateur' or with companies like evil angel for example, what is this .. ? This cheap blanket she uses, the lousy set/surrounding... It's understandable for the weight gain as she had to put some for the breasts implants not be awkward but.. is she broke or something or worse, in the streets ?

Edited by marcus4us

Looking at the apartment in the background and a brand new iPad pro (as long as it's her home), I'm not sure about anything being cheap.  If she does this alot, those sheets may be cheap because she goes through so many.

She has gained weight though, but then again so have I :P

This is webcam. Here she works for herself and takes all the money. Earlier in the studio video she had to share, but the environment was every time beautiful.  What's the difference! It's like Roxy!!!!!

of course I noticed the ipad but who can't afford one today.. ? It's a product, every lost creature (I don't mean she is one) can have one, providing some.. credentials...

What I meant is she used to do quite the same in what seamed a nice appartment or house, well shown, good lights, nice equipment (and not the shitty camera she tried to zoom without any luck besides a slight shift), maybe a boyfriend/dom, anyway, a level of doing IT not really related to what's in that video.

She is also borderline to be overweighted, that's maybe good from an american point of view... but maybe counter productive in that business of fresh and beauty. With silicon or not. I don't see the point in having done the breasts implant thing.. Sure it's her life, she's got the right to do whatever but she's also diluting, I think, the roxy raye she was to become just a product. Again, I don't mean this to be disrespectful, it was just a rant.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.