DirtyGardenGirl Prolapse

BillyBats

Obviously we all know who DirtyGardenGirl is. It had been almost a year since i've seen any of her new/newer scenes. I saw one today and I have to say, it looks like her prolapse has gotten much much bigger over the last year or so. The scene I saw almost had her prolapse at "Budman" size. I know she sometimes visits these boards. Well done Donna! beautiful prolapse!

Wonder if she is going to try and prolapse her entire colon, would be something to behold, and fuck myself over.

13 minutes ago, cranappletool said:

I kind of wonder how far out she wants to get it. Keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I hope all the way. The pictures I've seen look like if she separates another few ligaments it's going to come out another few inches. The end is hooked towards her ass cheeks during a hard push like there's not much keeping it in, so it may not be long. Seeing the last one let go and it growing another 6 inches would be an instant orgasm for me. Hope it gets videoed when it happens.

I asked her on this forum a while ago whether her gyno has noticed anything about her vaginal or rectal prolapses and she said no. I find that VERY difficult to believe- especially now. That prolapse is enormous.

Hi,

she is not all the time online.

The time for her to go online is not every day !

The last Vid from DGG is here, thirty day ago:

http://www.ifriends.net/membrg/tfcarchiveviewer_v2_custom.dll?t=site/fanclubs/starpages/eyecandy/tfcarchiveviewer/main&pclub=DIRTYGARDENGIRL&pmode=replays&pcurrenttab=replays

Regards

I am not a big fan of prolapses but to each his own. I admire her skills, I know she prolapses as a result of being worked on good, but it's not what makes me go over the top.

That said, I always wonder about the long term effects.

Entire colon? Gee I hope not. The entire rectum, yes, as the rectosigmoid sphincter shifts downward.

She would not be the first. I mentioned it before, consider this. I use a hose a little over 3ft (1m) to reach the inside end of my entire colon to wash out for extended stretching and anal sex. All but the last few inches fit. I've seen videos and photos of almost 18 inches of prolapse. Seeing that it's doubled over on itself from inside to out that is almost if not the whole thing. They have to put it back in by hand because there's nothing attached, though. Sorry, but I should have saved, them, not everything is permanent on line, at least location wise. One was over a foot long prolapse on efukt.com, but it's gone, went over it with a fine tooth comb, not there.

Well, it should be "all out", just sayin'.

On 3/6/2017 at 10:52 AM, _tgt said:

Hi,

she is not all the time online.

The time for her to go online is not every day !

The last Vid from DGG is here, thirty day ago:

http://www.ifriends.net/membrg/tfcarchiveviewer_v2_custom.dll?t=site/fanclubs/starpages/eyecandy/tfcarchiveviewer/main&pclub=DIRTYGARDENGIRL&pmode=replays&pcurrenttab=replays

Regards

That claims to have previews but doesn't really have anything. Do you think you could take a screencap so we can see how big it has gotten recently?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.