Problem wearing buttplug

HungryHole10

Hey guys,

I need to ask you something. I would like to put my buttplug (6cm diameter) in my mancunt and go with it to work, or shopping etc.. yknow just wear it all day. The thing is that whenever I try that it takes about 20 minutes when It starts to hurt.. But I dont feel pain from my sphincter or anywhere inside.. the issue is outside my hole. Its like if the lubricant I am using dried out and the bottom part of my plug starts to rub my outer area around my cunt. Its not exactly pleasant though the inside part does its job perfectly. I wanted to ask you if you have any tips for it.. I am usually trying to re-lube it. Which works.. at home, not at work where I cant move from place for over 3 hours. I tried several kinds of water based lubricants (my plug doesnt work with other kinds). Right now I ended up with j-lube which I am also using for self fist and challenges with my 10cm diameter toy. I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for my english I am from Czech Republic. So if you don't understand some part, just let me know I'll try to explain it better.

Hey hey, first thing when wearing huge plugs i would advice you to use butt plug harness, it holds the plug perfectly and it helps a lot if the plug is all the time in place and you dont have to worry if it will get out. 
Second you should start wear it gradually for longer and longer time and only than your hole will get used to it and it will feel natural. I wouldn't say that the lube is problem, just your hole has to get used to it. Just go with a bit smaller plug and raise up the time being plugged and just when you have mastered one plug go to the next size.

P.S. would be nice if you update us with some pictures as well ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.