How to convince someone to anal

buskowianka12

Hey guys

I just wanted to gain some advice on how to introduce the idea of anal sex to my girlfriend. We actually tried it 2 times but the first one was very unpleasant to her and the second time resulted in accident. She says that I can try it whenever I want to but I dont want to hurt her in any way. Maybe u guys know how to act in this situation.

Greets!

Maybe get a training set of butt plugs and lube, and encourage her to play on her own, or as a pair to figure out what she likes at a slower pace. And it would be a good idea too, to have a clean out to prevent another accident. Just focus on making everything feel good, then surely she wouldn't be able to resist!

• 2 weeks later...

She is not alone, we absolutely refuse to indulge in scat, and my wifes sister is the same. A good cleaning is always in order, unless I just do a quick "maintenance" stretch to stay big and loose, I clean out the whole colon so I can get as much time as possible. The problem is you need a certain amount of bacteria in it or things won't work right. You should not do it every day, no matter how tempting. It's just not meant to be that clean. I take probiotics before and for a few days after I indulge. One time we didn't have any and I used the "special hose" I insert all the way in to wash out from inside, didn't feel good for a few days, like I had bad food without the "loosing my lunch" part. Yes, it was worth it, but don't do it without probiotics.

• 1 month later...

lube lube and more lube especially first times and go slow no matter how easy it may slide in and make sure if she has a poop accident, down play it as no big deal so she doesnt feel embarrased. The fact that she doesnt mind you trying any time even after first two times is great news. keep trying. She may be worried now after the first two times that that you dont want to do it again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.