Femdom guide needed

Fistmyasshard

Hi all my wife has been fisting me for about 2 years now and in this time pegged me about twice she has trouble with the thrusting. Anyways she is kinda more a sub than a dom and is struggling to take charge and has had  to be guided doing pegging she is  getting very good at fisting but took alot of coaching i need some guides on pegging and helping her be more dominant  any good links and videos. Ps im not into the whole humilation thing which alot i found are heavily based on 

Get a woman who enjoys a guy with tiny or missing nuts and have her help you achieve it.

She also has to like you to have a huge sloppy ass-cunt and want to fist fuck you.

But also likes to suck on your now flaccid cock for your now sterile cum for a treat, for both of you.

It's not femdom for us all the time, but works for us.

Dont understand some of that to be honest. Neither of us have any intrest in getting another person invovled in our playtime and yes she more than happy to fist me and also try to get both fists in she had cock and her fist in the other night

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.