Looking for Cunt Toys

looseholestwo

I'm looking for suggestions on a new cunt toy for my wife. I'd like to get her some kind of object she can wear in her cunt on a regular basis, perhaps even moving towards sleeping with it inserted. She has a few plugs she's worn in the past, but doesn't like moving around with large bases sticking out so only keeps them in while still. She'll wear a cue ball for me, but we both feel it's a bit on the small side. She's tried a kong once and really didn't care for it, but is maybe willing to try again, same goes for an apple (she really liked the size/shape, but has a hangup about using food items). 

Typing this out, one idea might be a pom bottle, since the part sticking out would just be the neck. What are other ideas?

Inflatable dildo without a base that gets more longer than wider. Perfect for a womans pussy hole because there's no where for them to go. Inflate just until she's uncomfortable and leave it. The only thing hanging out is the inflater bulb and I'm sure she wouldn't care about that while asleep. She could even leave it in, in public with the bulb tied just in front under a loose top. She could sneak and adjust pressure as needed. And she should not stretch wide first, do that later. She won't be able to hold it in while she stretches lengthwise. After she's done, not even the biggest cock will hit bottom, but that's what fisting and huge toys are for, so who cares.

Kind of what it is, definately feels better stretched and prolapsed than the way it came.

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Rosebutt said:

I started with the 8oz POM. Have since moved up to the 12 and 16. They are amazing and I swear by them for stretching. Give them a shot.

And they taste good, too, the Pom that is. The hole the the bottle is getting stuffed in is pretty tasty, too.

stretch_fuck.jpg

That's an 8, by aggressive stretching while pushing hard I went straight to a coke bottle.

11_plastic_bottle_stretchfuck.JPG

Caused some bleeding while forcing it in and pushing so hard I almost passed out, but now it's like I was born with a sloppy ass-cunt this big. Going to eventually use one of those little foam footballs. They have "give" and should feel so good I just orgasm right away.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

I tend to push really hard whenever pounding my own cunt, it's led to me really starting to prolapse now. I wonder if any women have trained their cunthole that way and if it has similar effects.

After stretching her insides with an inflatable my wife wanted the outside of her hole stretched next. Said pushing like giving birth seemed to relax that for stretching. Except for anal sex she never stretched that hole, guess she wanted to keep something fairly tight.

On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 2:27 AM, Rosebutt said:

Interesting. The pet store I use has a rubber football chew toy that I am DYING to cram into my meat tunnel. Gonna pick it up today. 

Those hollow and tapered chew toys look promising, too. Being rubber you would need a very slick lube. And should put some kind of way on it to retrieve it though, don't want that getting lost in your huge ass-cunt.

4 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Those hollow and tapered chew toys look promising, too. Being rubber you would need a very slick lube. And should put some kind of way on it to retrieve it though, don't want that getting lost in your huge ass-cunt.

I use a Kong toy often. It's hard rubber construction does make it somewhat uncomfortable though, you're right. I tend to coat it with PAM cooking spray or Vaseline. 

I laugh whenever I see these toys on the shelves as I KNOW that SOMEONE in the Kong company must realize that their products are used for more than their intended purpose. 

I know my tunnel- not gonna lose anything. 

On Sunday, January 08, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Rosebutt said:

I know my tunnel- not gonna lose anything. 

Very good, as long as someone can just reach in and retrieve it's okay. Also makes it more fun and would feel good, too, even if you don't need the help.

I've discovered a new method that is really making a difference in my red fist tunnel coming out: I have that little hand-cranked pump- yeah it pulls the meat into it but what I've started doing is burying it DEEP in my rectum while it's full of my anal meat. It's really starting to loosen everything up.

Seems like filling it with your guts from deeper inside and then pulling it out would be a good way of stretching or ripping loose the ligaments that hold it in. You could even tie something elastic to the cylinder and attach the other end to your feet for a long pull so you can use you hands for other stuff, probably of sexual nature. Would have to feel amazing during the pull.

34 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I'm definitely stretching those ligaments. I yearn for that one day when everything lets go and I'm left with a giant hanging meatloaf cunt.

How far? Just a few more inches or the whole colon? I've seen photos of it, fucking erotic as hell and looks like a whole lot of fun to play with. A guy on tumblr says he can actually fuck his own prolapsed colon and if the pictures aren't faked he can do it.

If you do this you must promise to show the whole sordid episode.

Or this, if it's real it has got to be almost the whole colon. I've looked close, can't find retouch artifacts so it may be real like he claims.

tumblr_o3yp7gayKh1ruyqizo1_400.jpg

Figured, no videos of it.  Pictures of near whole colon prolapses are extremely rare. I check the site I saw that video (efukt.com) from time to time, but no luck.

I know, don't really care about that, the actual prolapse maybe real, if so, whoever owns it must have a hell of a sex life. If it's not real, oh well. Still wish it was mine.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.