Loose, Slack Hole

psuboi

Does anyone know of, or have any suggestions on having a loose hole? I know of ysing large toys, fisting etc will get you that, but im looking for something on the more extreme side of things, like something you cant control. Basically im looking for advice on extreme numbing creams that may make you loose all feeling and control of your asshole, or anal modifications (if that is such a thing) so one always has a loose slack hole. Any advice or information would be appreciated, im just curious.

I just use larger and larger yellow squash. Also has a nice texture to toughen up the entrance to the soft, more flexible insides. Also, if you want nice purple lips and the start of prolapse push hard as you ram in your tool of choice. Also cause better relaxation of your ass-muscles for their stretch. Works for me.

11 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

xxxasswhore set out to do that, but either gave up or retired from the the public eye, or heaven forbid, worse!

He's still around. I chat with him every once in a while. He still plays but some life changes forced him into "retirement" as it were.

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

He's still around. I chat with him every once in a while. He still plays but some life changes forced him into "retirement" as it were.

That is too bad. Hope he's ok!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.