Help with gf hole

arvinsloane

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble with my GF; she loves anal and toys, but, despite the fact she's in her 20, she already has an hemorrhoid so now she doesn't want to play anymore.

I can convince her only when she is aroused as she get carried away, but I don't feel like I want to take advantage of it otherwise she will put an end to it completely.

What are the dangers of playing with a small hemorrhoid? Can it be safe if we take it slowly (small plugs first then gradually bigger)? Is there a way to getting completely rid of the problem without surgery? Is it easy to get the problem back then?

Thank you.

Hi Man ..... 

If hemorrhoids are small no problem for anal activities, we only need to use more lubricant and slowly but himoroidite heal without surgery creams from pharmacies, even anal activities help himoroidite to disappear much Enjoy ..... :) 

My small once acctually goes back if I play anally 

As Hamburger says above, when I started proper stretching I would occasionally get small hemorrhoids. I would usually get rid of them by having a good long relaxed stretch session the following days, and if a few of those didn't work I'd leave off for a few weeks and let nature sort it out, this sometime could take quite a few weeks for the lump to slowly recede and eventually disappear.

Once I'd hit the limit of my bones a few years ago and therefore stopped stretching my ass lips, I've not had a single one.

• 1 month later...

Problems can not be in anal games, and the reason is a sedentary lifestyle, a lot of spicy food, or constipation.

Small toys help to cope with constipation, but it is better to refuse anal sex.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.