How much dilation is required to accommodate a fist?

BDSM4eva

I have been experimenting with anal toys for many years. I have the urge to try anal fisting but am not sure how far I am from being able to take one. So far I have been able to insert an 8.25" butt plug which took some doing. Ia there any advice from those that participate in fisting activities?

Depends on the person's hand. I'm stretched out to about your size, a little over 2 1/2 inches wide and my wife, and her sister can fist-fuck me no problem, taking turns but not at the same time. But, no 6+ foot man's getting near my ass-cunt. Torn ass-lips once was enough for me.

Like Tim says, it really depends on the person. For most women to fist you, 2.5" inches of dilation is plenty. For an average size man, I would say 3" stretch is good enough. I'm a 6'6" 275 pound dude, so my fists are huge, and it would be a challenge for even some experienced anal players; around 3.5" to 4" inches of dilation for someone my size.

Fortunately an ass-cunt can get downright huge, so, you know.

3" dildo play can get u really comfortable to get fisting. Fisting should enjoyable and not pain or discomfort. 

If u manage to insert THE MONSTER FROM MY AVATAR, MEAN U ARE READY FOR ANYTHING.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.