Newbie looking to learn

Iian

hey all :)

been an anal play addict for years now , but wanting to rosebud and prolapse now :D looking forward to learning and posting up my result

x

You simply need to play often and to play big. 

This of course takes time. I rosebud but I can't prolapse. Prolapsing is something which happens with some and not others. I am not interested in trying to force a prolapse at all. 

Stretch big, stretch deep and stretch often. If you want fat ass-lips and start of a prolapse push hard while you stretch fuck yourself.

And don't forget to reward yourself with a nice orgasm or two. I use the mucus that drains out of me into a bowl for lube to hand-fuck my flaccid cock to orgasm. The aroma is intoxicating as I work up to it and I have to tie my little balls tight to get there faster because of the things I've done to them.

On 12 September 2016 at 5:40 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Stretch big, stretch deep and stretch often. If you want fat ass-lips and start of a prolapse push hard while you stretch fuck yourself.

And don't forget to reward yourself with a nice orgasm or two. I use the mucus that drains out of me into a bowl for lube to hand-fuck my flaccid cock to orgasm. The aroma is intoxicating as I work up to it and I have to tie my little balls tight to get there faster because of the things I've done to them.

That sounds fit as fuck !!!

already been stretching this week :D will try and post some pics up soon 

had a real quick play this afternoon, and I mean quick, didn't get a chance to properly shave and no real time to get much stretching in, but thought id share a rubbish pic, I may start an actual post with pics in a few weeks when im more advanced and better with the camera

im also into other things like scat play etc if anyone else is, would love to hear what other people are into

http://www.mediafire.com/download/32ymy735d8vdb2i/IMG_0004.JPG[/img]

Looks like a nice tight start. As you begin to stretch and lips form you'll have to almost force yourself to stop. I didn't and paid with a torn ass-labia. The feeling made me cum but, after the orgasm it hurt like a motherfucker. In my case, during recovering from stretching I'd also do extreme CBT, and vise versa.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.