Girlfriend wants to fist my ass!

BillyBats

I honestly never thought I would be so lucky. We've been dating for around a year and a half and she has always been on the kinky side, but I was still always too nervous to tell her about loving anal play. About 3 weeks ago she out of the blue asked me if I wanted a finger in the ass while getting a blowjob. I told her yes. About a week later she asked me If I wanted to try wearing her butt plug while I fucked her. I told her yes. A few days ago while she was giving me head I told her to put a few more fingers in my ass and she did. Today while we were talking she told me in a sort of joking way that she could probably fit her whole hand in my ass. I told her she should try and she said that she really wants to. She seems super into it! So hopefully tonight I'll have my girlfriends fist in my ass for the first time! She's definitely a keeper!

If it doesn't work out between you two, give her my digits, eh ;) Thx :)
She'll need to move to America too, eh :)
I don't think I could cut it as a lumberjack working alongside retired Wolverine.

Update

So it happened! A couple times already. I laid on my back and she fisted me while giving me a blowjob. It was fucking amazing and she was super into it. She even punched in and out a few times before I had to blow my load. I am one lucky bastard.

Unfair :(

• 2 weeks later...

The feeling of my prostate getting beat to hell in my ass-cunt while my wife sucks my flaccid cock to a limp orgasm is one of my faves.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.