Ultimate quest

buskowianka12

Hi, hello.

I came upon an idea to make the things more interestin' and so I'm going to estabilish a webcam nad gonna stream around midnight everyday showing up the results to make the prolapse larger and larger. What comes next is that I'm also going to pump it very hard for prolonged portions of time. ( 1 to 2 hours :P) after each show. 

Really I couldn't decide where should I put this topic as I am going to include webcam, photos and general invitations but feel free to watch me if you only want :P My webcam link is cam4.com/buskowianka1.

Stay tuned :)

Ps Message for moderator : If it collides with the rules of the forum pls just act appropriately and either delete it or move it to the section where it belongs. Thanks a lot

1 hour ago, Gapemasta said:

awesome, maybe you could also record them and post for users who can't watch at that time?

Sure thing! I will do so as soon as I discover they way to record while broadcasting since I'm using smartphone as cam. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.