fisting (kitkat video)

fistrose

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 8 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]8741[/snapback]

kit kat anal fisting.... not to the elbow only wrist. thanks anyway

That's what i say : "A preview say more than 1000 words" cry.gif crazy.gif

thanx.
A preview or a proper description (kit-kat for ex.) would have saved me to download this....I have it already.
Nevermind, just remember that next time you post....

cheers buddy!

cb

PS: there was not any added comment when I DLed it last night othewise I would have known... Edited by curiousboy

• 1 month later...
i couldnt agree more with caleb. fucking wrong incorrect and overzealous descriptions are tools of fucking pay sites and door to door salesman, and are one of the worst, most dispicable things in our society today.

you seriously should be ip banned from this site for such crap. if your gonna post. post accurately.

we would all rather see honest posts that are mediocre then lying about something amazing.

May god have mercy on your soul.

QUOTE(wtfirl2 @ Jun 7 2007, 05:50 AM) [snapback]28347[/snapback]

i couldnt agree more with caleb. fucking wrong incorrect and overzealous descriptions are tools of fucking pay sites and door to door salesman, and are one of the worst, most dispicable things in our society today.

you seriously should be ip banned from this site for such crap. if your gonna post. post accurately.

we would all rather see honest posts that are mediocre then lying about something amazing.

May god have mercy on your soul.

elbow deep yeah fucking right. I was excited to see elbow deep fisting for a female but was once again disappointed way to misrepresent your post. this is no deeper than I have ever seen. thanks for blatantly lying. fucking useless.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.