Can't seem to gape!

Noodlefly

Hello!

New to the site.. Been experimenting for a few years with toys etc, I can get a 6" diameter plug in me, leave it there. But when i pull it out my arse closes right back up right away! I want to see a gape! Any ideas? I know when i have fucked my wife in the arse she gapes and my cock is only 5" diameter! :)

Are we talking diameter or circumference? If your cock has a 5" diameter head, then you might want to call Guinness because that's a world record.

If you want to gape, warm up a little with a plug, leave it in, get on your knees with your face down and your ass up, spread your ass cheeks apart, and push the plug out and relax. You should feel air rush in your ass, if you do, congratulations, you're gaping.

Definately face down ass up, spread your ass and block your throat and try and breathe in hard, it will cause your ass to open up and gape. That's the only way I can describe it! 

Reaching back lack and feeling your ass gaping is the hottest feeling

When you do gape huge you must post the photos, better yet, get a freaky friend to take a photo of her gaped pussy or ass-cunt right next to your own gaped ass-cunt. Make a hell of a computer wallpaper.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.