Double fisted

Allgonoquit6972

My girlfriend tried double fisting me the other weekend. I loved the way it felt. She was 3/4 the way in with both hands and then she noticed some blood. I figured it was from the roughness of it all... It's 3 weeks later and my hole is still tender to touch and play with... Is that normal?

Dont play!

Leave it alone for a while. I've been there a few times. You need to let it heal for about 2 months before going back to light play. No need for an embarrassing and anal-fun-ending ER trip.

I started stretching at 15 and self fisted at 17. From there it took more than 20 years before I could take two fists. I seems that men can stretch faster than women at first and then hit a bump which takes a longer time than women to go over. Women's hips are formed differently and their buttocks are not as firm. 

That said I now get doubled even by dudes (I am bi). Yeah, it's an awesome feeling.

Hi Man ..... Wait to recover slightly next time in just one, not for two ..... :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.