Fist Russian

Efildon

3 hours ago, Halvdan said:

Thanks! To bad I couldn't download it.

use internet download manager and ad FLV under file types then you can download it without ant problems ;)

17 hours ago, Efildon said:

She is no Russian, she is for sure German

9 hours ago, frode3 said:

use internet download manager and ad FLV under file types then you can download it without ant problems ;)

There are hundreds of possibilities to download streams. I think each browser has his own suggestion. At Firefox for example it is the 'Video DownloadHelper'. Or the video-player Realplayer has the RealDownloader. Fore sure all downloadmanager has a solution to download streams. Or you can use a program to download at file-sharing pages like JDownloader.

4 hours ago, Fistee89 said:

she's a german amateur (but i think retired)

Sadly you are correct with 'retired'. I think there is no new content with here in about the last 3 years, so your speculation is obvious.

come on.. don't you know how to read ? The watermak on the left side clearly says "(C) fistinchen". No russia here, there german and have done more extrem than this.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.