has just_bunny stopped making content?

Who me? :D How rude to have a conversation about me and not even invite me to it! ;) 

I am not phealinephine. We are two completely different women. 

There once was Bear4Bunny, but that relationship is buried deep in the ground. jdeesohs2012 is right. Hence why I am now Just_Bunny... get it? "just" just ME :D better! yes? 

I know I haven't posted anything in so long.. I am always so surprised to find posts like these. I feel special. I am not over stretching myself, I love it! 

I will post again.. I will <3

-Your_Bunny 

8 minutes ago, Just_Bunny said:

Who me? :D How rude to have a conversation about me and not even invite me to it! ;) 

There once was Bear4Bunny, but that relationship is buried deep in the ground. jdeesohs2012 is right. Hence why I am now Just_Bunny... get it? "just" just ME :D better! yes? 

I know I haven't posted anything in so long.. I am always so surprised to find posts like these. I feel special. I am not over stretching myself, I love it! 

-Your_Bunny 

Hi Bunny,

nice to hear a positive reaction personally from you.

Thanks for the content you and your ex posted before.

Looking forward to new stuff, thanks in advance     paul

Ah no need to thank me. I do this because I love it and I love to share with the community. 

But please, just to clarify my Xhamster page Just_Bunny is all my work and my content. He is involved in none of it. Please no credit to him. Thanks! 

Kisses

Bunny 

Holy shit she replied. I was worried you were dead girl xD. I'm sorry your relationship didn't work out, I just had a bitter break up myself. We're better than them though. You do you and don't let anyone tell you different.

Older videos with your previous companion, you already excelled in such a way that we only noticed Bunny.

Nice to hear new vid's will come up and sure it will be worth it.

Thanks to share your content here ...

With admiration,

Gina & F.

7 hours ago, Just_Bunny said:

Ah no need to thank me. I do this because I love it and I love to share with the community. 

But please, just to clarify my Xhamster page Just_Bunny is all my work and my content. He is involved in none of it. Please no credit to him. Thanks! 

Kisses

Bunny 

Can't wait for your next post :)

If there's anything the community can do ... let us know. Maybe some ideas? :P Lot of kinky perverts around here hehe

Many of us wait in anticipation....

You're clearly a beautiful woman who's very comfortable with herself.....that is very attractive. Thanks for the heads up. Nice to know you have remained "active".

On 10-6-2016 at 2:10 AM, Just_Bunny said:

-Your_Bunny 

Sorry that I was mistaken you with phealinphine69..
You're amazing love your anal work (especially video of you're bouncing on the ''bam'' dildo! I fapped like 1000x time to it..

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.