Hi, new here

Grind

Hi all,

Crazy website! I'm not into prolapse myself, more into anal/gaping only but figured you guys would be into that too.

Was just wondering if most of you on here are straight guys or gay. I'm straight myself and like both giving and receiving anal sex/rimming with women but I do occasionally like playing with guys too.

What's everyone else into? Just solo play? Or with partners?

Hi there and welcome,

I fuck my butt because it feels great, but I use toys only. I like girls, never been attracted to other men in any sexual way. I have a friend for sex, and I'm wondering if I should tell her what I'm doing. She's kind a kinky, she might understand... and join... hopefully!

Anyway, the site just got re-designed, congrats to the admins or whoever is responsible, I like this clean theme much better :) 

Welcome! My story is much the same as the previous poster - I prefer the ladies and I play on my own. Of course, if I found a woman who was into butt stuff like me it would be pretty special.

I, too, prefer the new forum layout. It now only takes one button click instead of two to get to unread posts...a luxury I take for granted elsewhere on the Internet.

Ah, I find most women are up for experimenting with anal providing you can communicate well with them and are honest. Also, when you get down to it you need to know what you're doing so you don't make them uncomfortable or hurt them. But I guess you guys definitely know how to get an arsehole properly relaxed 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.