Stomach Compression

I've read medical articles that suggest a prolapse can be caused by undue pressure on the abdomen. Ok, some of these sound like pretty extreme trauma events, but I was wondering about the principle: if you were wanting to encourage a rosebud, would a really tight belt around the waist help whilst pushing out? Would be interested to know if anyone has any experience...

Probably, if you exerted a lot of pressure in your abdominal area as well by running or weightlifting. This will likely result in a rupturethough, from the sounds of it. I wouldn't encourage this to get what you want.

Remember the weight lifter guy who picked up the weight bar ... I've actually wondered what ever happened in the subsequent years for him after that. As in if they were able to restore his rectum or if they had to replace it with a colostomy bag or something?

Hi all.

The article is a fake...

Sorry.

Lycrafan is what we all, a fan for fisting.

There are a lot of pictures in the net, where he was fisted...

Regards

TOM

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.