finding fisting friends

mefisto

I've been wondering how do people who are into fisting and big toys get to know each other in real life friends.gif

so all of us here should share tipps tricks and secret codes wink.gif

i think it must be something thats built up over time, probably with someone you already know. i like doing extreme stuff with my girlfriend, but it's not something we do all the time. most of the time, we just have great "vanilla" sex. it may just be me, but i'm not to the point where extreme sex is an all encompassing thing that i think about all the time.

and, for exactly that reason, i would be afraid to try and meet someone through a forum or "club" that is aimed solely at one certain demographic (like extreme sex...). it may be fun for awhile, but extremism in any form probably gets a little old and makes some things that can be great, like plain 'ol sex for instance, seem kind of trivial.

i guess for me it's more about keeping things balanced and trying to enjoy everything.

Yep; good point. For most of the time we drive Ford's; but occasionally we drive RR's. RR's are good; very good; but so are Ford's when you soup em up and drive them well. There's the rub anuspainus and a good point; for most of us its plain vanilla most of the time and some of the time this can be good; very good .... but occasionally boring. Extreme; outrageous and exciting is only that, when its that; Extreme; outrageous and exciting; but not every day ......... but maybe thats just me ...... For me it starts as plain vanilla and then progresses ...... or not ........ cool.gif

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Nov 28 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]67134[/snapback]

A best comment ;

known friend - R u nuts??? U weird??? Psiko???
un-known friends - Cool !!! U really do that??? Can i see u???

smile.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif

Connecting with RL fisting folks can be a pain. Esp in my case since i'm a TS. Most folks into fisting are either straight or gay, which kinda puts me in limbo. Though i did convert a few gay guys over to the barbie side by showing my top fisting talents, rare to run across. Since moving to KS i've talked to a few bottoms into fisting or big toys according to their alt.com profiles, but when it comes to meeting(even just for a drink to meet face to face) They are no shows. But you have to keep your chins up when looking, eventually you may be able to find a good partner for fun.

Hugs

barbie

Hi Barbie,
You are so right about Alt.com,far too many timewasters!,(and many of them PAY to do it!)
You did check out my profile though,my profile pic wasn't it?. smile.gif
Alas,99% of the members are timewasters,it's just finding the 1% !!! smile.gif
Big Toy Boy

Yeah i think thats the same pic. But speaking of alt, i did meet someone in real life from there last night for fisting fun. I couldnt quite take the whole fist but the attempt was alot of fun, and he had a nice thick cock to. I'm hoping seeing him will turn into a weekly thing maybe so i can get back in practice:)

hugs

barbie

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.