SAFE OR NOT?

alongeasy

Can we leave our friend "kids" inside us for a long time? is it safe or not? For what reasong if its not save?

While tapping to this forum im also reading an EROTIC STORIES about a group of guys involve in BEASTILITY play. They let themself to be fuck my animal expecially Donkey and Horses. Is it also safe not to clean animal cum? Is there any good resorce where we can know?

There are many infectious animal diseases transmissible to humans (they are called zoonoses) and they include leptospirosis and Q fever, both of which are carried by farm animals and are potentially very serious. These and many others are associated with the urinogenital system of the animals and I would never put myself at risk in this way. Cleaning the animal before and cleaning yourself after would be equally futile.

QUOTE(Rushy @ Nov 27 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]67093[/snapback]

There are many infectious animal diseases transmissible to humans (they are called zoonoses) and they include leptospirosis and Q fever, both of which are carried by farm animals and are potentially very serious. These and many others are associated with the urinogenital system of the animals and I would never put myself at risk in this way. Cleaning the animal before and cleaning yourself after would be equally futile.

ALRIIIIIGHT! sounds like a party!! crazy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.