rapidshare

ger

QUOTE(ger @ Nov 23 2007, 01:10 PM) [snapback]66286[/snapback]

is it just me or is rapidshare not working at moment??? sad.gif

works fine here but RS is having a server shortage so it can effect you at times.

OK OK OK GUYS NOW!!!

Are there any PREMIUM RS members having problems?
If not I would think they are "governing" the dl slots to the free users. Would make since IF they are having server/bandwidth shortage.
Also have you run a spybot checker and adawere for spy ware and other shits on your machines?

Guest qotsa909
I am a premiere user and i'm having trouble- don't know why but it sometimes lets me in but i have to be persistent at the moment

OK what I am noticing is buzz(user name in the other thread), gotsa909, ger and danny are all in the UK. I am thinking it is either some routing problem (made that up) or perhaps RS is starting to get country oriented by pay and free services renedered to each country. Maybe..... who knows but the simarity is UK. I in Canada, gninori in Italy and Tang in France and we have no problems.

good luck

i dont know if it works but in another fourm a member gave this tip

others have been having trouble with rapidshare not being available. This happened before if I remember rightly, and there was a solution which I've just remembered and appears to work. Just insert ssl. in front of the URL eg ssl.rapidshare.com......

It happens to me too. It's usually when it's the peak time for the West Coast of America (4am here) Something to do with bandwidth shortage, would make sense that they would redirect servers to just handle certain timelines on peak times.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I have been suffering lately. A film sometimes is posted with more than one part. Most of the parts I can dl but some times one or two of them I can't. It keeps saying you have just dl and you have to wait for so many minutes first when I clearly have not.

I would then try the next day to dl that link first without using rapidshare for anything else. Yet it still says you have just dl from rapid share and need to wait.

Can anyone help to shed any light on it?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.