Raxtus House

raxtus24

Before anyone reads this I would like to apologize for my grammer it has never been my strong suit. Sorry.

I work at a psychiatric ward named Raxtus House. My job consists of keeping the patients happy and keep them from causing problems. I have the BEST job ever what makes it so good is Raxtus House has a unique ward that makes it one of a kind in the whole world.

This ward is designated to a particular kind of mentally unstable person the ward is officially called the M.H.S.T. ward which stands for Mentally Handicapped due to Sexual Trauma ward. Everyone that is familiar with Raxtus House refers to it as the B.S. ward or the Broken Sluts ward.

There is around 50 patients in the B.S. ward  they have been gathered from asylums around the world to go to this particular ward so that they can receive the best treatment possible. The majority of the patients are female but there are some males and even 2 hermaphrodites. Those of us assigned to the B.S. ward love our job because our job consists of indulging and satisfying each of the B.S. patients sexual desires in other words we get to spend all day having insane sex with insane sluts. My job is perfect for me.

Each patient in the B.S. ward is in there for a different reason some are in there because the indulged their sexual fantasies to the point where they lost sight of reality. Others are in there because they were raped and raped until their minds snapped and made it impossible for them to think of anything but sex. But my favorite kinds of patients are the ones that went so far to satisfy their insane lusts that they literally ruined their bodies and broke their minds.

The idea was for me to introduce a couple of patients and how they ended up in Raxtus House but unfortunately I had written all of this along with the patients stories on my old phone which has since been destroyed along with everything on it I finally got around to rewriting the intro from memory and I'll get around to writing some patients stories too but in the mean time anyone can write a story about any patient they wish they can even add new patients if they want. Sorry it took so long to get this up hopefully there will be some people who want to write about their own patients the story can be either the patients origin story or it can be of some of their adventures in the ward you could even write about someone who is visiting Raxtus House and all the amazing sights they see. I would just love to read about patients that I didn't write while it is enjoyable writing stories myself I write too slow even for myself and I would love to read other stories to inspire me to quickly write my own.

Intresting. That wasn't what I was expecting from your story but I might give it a try. I don't really enjoy mind break or any kind of tragic sexual activity but I think I'll still find things to do in this asyleum.

But I would like to know, have you already planned stuff that could affect evryone, like internal rules of ward? Or will this kind of stuff will be done incrementally with each post.

I've thought a little more about this 'Raxtus House' and I imagined something that could be fun. In addition with developing the storyline, one could also suggest “medical cases”. That way, if someone want to participate but for any kind of reason, doesn't want to write a long text, one could just quickly describe a character, give some information on his life and body spécificity, explain what bring him in the house.

If another one find a case interesting, he can take it and describe what he do with the patient. This second kind of post allow more complex development.

That is a great idea i would love to see just a bunch of character designs and no there are no rules or anything planned out it was just an idea I had that I wanted to get out and see what people would do with it so feel free to write whatever you want if you don't want mind break then it doesn't have to be there can be patients that checked themselves into raxtus house just because they wanted to not because their minds were broken.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.