Returning to butt fun :D

MissRose

Hi to all reading this :)

Due to circumstances i have been unable to do anal in a while, which is a shame as i was getting some real progress

and i was wondering if you guys had any tips to getting back at it after a substantial time off  

much love

R

After long periods off with a bit of waming up I can till get my ass to show my rosebutt and I can always fist myself if I warm up first regardless of how long it's been since I have stretched  my fuck hole. Maybe it's because I destroyed mine so much in the first place but I think any serious stretching I do is permanent. I wish I stuck more with it because i would have a nice prolapse by now but life gets in the way

If you're just returning to anal, try doing a series of deep, warm enemas to get all the crud out as deep as you can, and if you like poppers or weed (or like me, both), then make sure you have a fresh supply ready to go. After the enema, take a hot shower and flush your colon with cold water just to be sure no poo is left and then slowly stretch your ass lips with your fingers. Once you can get 2 fingers from each hand in, begin to pull apart while gently massaging the lips and inner walls. You should be horny and ready to go in no time! Personally, I'm taking a month or two break right now due to a pretty bad knee injury that I sustained while playing backyard football. Whoops. Anyway, I'm definitely excited to come back because it'll feel so much more awesome after taking a break!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wud add to that. One more warm enema after the cold one.

Warm water relaxes and cold water tightens.

A microwaved warm but not hot cucumbur up the butt will get you back in the mood.

Guest matthew.winterbottom

it's tough to give proper advice without more info... mainly it would be helpful to know how much time off you took from the anal, and also what stage you were at before you took the break...

mine would always shrink back when I took breaks, but never to 'normal' and it gets increasingly easy to stretch it back the more times you go through the cycle. anyway, best of luck to you. I second what others have said. hot water/warmed up toys help relax the muscle. take it slow at first and don't push yourself too hard as bleeding can happen (happened to me once or twice when I was in your position)...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.