Link to two stories in German language

paulstein

Hello,

attached you'll find 2 links to stories in German language I written.

I think you don't have to register at xhamster to read it.

You can comment it here or at xhamster.

Hopefully all not German-speaking members are not angry with me that I send here no English stories, but there are so less analfisting stories in German out there and also my English is not well enough to translate it, apart from that time you need...

http://xhamster.com/user/assgapper/posts/509325.html

http://xhamster.com/user/assgapper/posts/509755.html

Edited by paulstein

Excellent stories, Paul!

You should definitely write a sequel to the evening after the disco!  I suspect Gloria will need to pay regular visits to Melanie to ensure she's ot slipping back into her old ways!

Excellent stories, Paul!

You should definitely write a sequel to the evening after the disco!  I suspect Gloria will need to pay regular visits to Melanie to ensure she's ot slipping back into her old ways!

Hello BB :friends:

I thought you only speak english, but you are only to lazy... :P

I run a few projects which I want finish first, but after that a sequel is quite possible.

I already have a few ideas, so after the prequel when Melanie recount the 2 weeks at Glorias Studio I think it's time that Helga also get in the anal stretching business, first active but very quick passive :doctor:

Paul,

My German is not good enough to read these stories without continually resorting to a dictionary, but Google Translate does an excellent job!

For sure Helga must be trained properly, and as quickly as possible!  Gloria will likely have her "hands full" for many weeks to come (pun intended)!  I can just imagine all the horrible and horrendous equipment and devices that the clinic has for getting such impressive results!

Chüß!

BB

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.