Searching for vintage anal punch fisting clip xD

Hello everyone out there! :D

I've been looking for hours and hours and hours... and hours and hours after an old, i believe it's a french clip, where the woman is laying on her back being punch fisted, mosly in the ass. I know it involves a lot of punching, her face is not visable, neither is the mans, the camera is on the same level as her, she is being very intensenly punched, her as is falling out, shes having a lot of orgasms.

The video is probably 15-20 years old or older, I watched it alot during my teens. So its vintage.

I know theres not go after, however you're the experts! xD

Hello everyone out there! :D

I've been looking for hours and hours and hours... and hours and hours after an old, i believe it's a french clip, where the woman is laying on her back being punch fisted, mosly in the ass. I know it involves a lot of punching, her face is not visable, neither is the mans, the camera is on the same level as her, she is being very intensenly punched, her as is falling out, shes having a lot of orgasms.

The video is probably 15-20 years old or older, I watched it alot during my teens. So its vintage.

I know theres not go after, however you're the experts! xD

The woman is brunette and very hairy, fairly thin, correct? I think there's actually more than one with that couple, but I may have the one you're thinking of somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it.

Always wanted to see more of this woman but was never able to find anything.There are very good computer people here maybe someone can find something.

That's the one I was thinking of. I was thinking that I didn't remember it being that long, but then noticed that the version linked to loops a couple of times. I think there is a second one from the same couple, but maybe the two have been spliced together for this longer clip.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :D That's the one! :D Do you know if there is a longer version?

They where called: Marti

That files original filname name is: MPFISTIN.MPG

Here you go: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/hJe71Fs4/file.html

- - -

Another rare anal fisting French couple that you might remember is: Charly et Paquita. Some good stuff, but some is just too nasty. Genuine though.

Edited by HeyBaXby

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.