Bored.

jdeesohs2012

Anyone else here ever get a little bored of ass stretching? I find myself doing it a lot, obviously, and it use to be REALLY good, like, I would cum easily 20 times a session. Now I'm lucky if I'll cum at all. Do I need bigger toys? Do I need to take a break? What's the deal? This use to be the best thing ever. I do notice, that when I go out of town, the urge to fuck my ass increases immensely, maybe a foreign environment makes things better. I don't know. Thoughts and tips guys?

When I started using anal toys I had powerful anal orgasms that blew my mind. I would almost pass out. It was very exciting but things slowly changed. 

After stretching wider and deeper, these powerful orgasm are no longer there. It still feels very good but only small orgasms with certain toys. It seems to be related to the need to push which I do not have anymore. On certain toys I still feel this. It doesn't have the same appeal as it used to. 

A few times I did get bored. When that happened I would just stop. Not even masturbate. I just didn't feel interested. Maybe I was tired and too busy.

So now I only stretch once a week. I also have found that having a goal helps me to stay interested.

I am working on a 4 inch wide plug. I have done it in the past but took a break. I am close again. I think that 4 inches will be my max. Right now I can keep the Chase Hunter plug in for over ten minutes. This is very comfortable and for some reason I deeply enjoy the feeling that I have accomplished this. It is very erotic.  

I am also getting past 15 inches depth. There is a wall there for me and I think that I am close to getting past it. It has taken years. I am not sure where this will go as far as toys. This is a little exciting.  

I now enjoy large and comfortable. My wife knows that I stretch but it is "my thing" at this point. I am hoping that eventually she will discover the pleasures that I have.

Edited by adventurous1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edungsten5858

I never get bored because I can never do it as often as I would like.  I crave it quite often but have to wait 2 or 3 weeks at times to find the free time with privacy.  If I were single, I would probably do it every other day based on how I feel now.  My goal at this point is to be able to take 2.5 " with little or no prep. I do that now with 2".

I don't use stretching to have an orgasm.  I don't get hard or have the desire to.  It just feels great to be stretched, especially when going a bit larger.  The sense of accomplishment combined with the amazing sensation of my inner sphincter opening and yielding is just incredible to me.  

I do wish that I had started when I was younger and living alone, so that I would have had more years to enjoy and expand this unique pleasure.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.