Who is she?

This clip is from a couple who calls themselves  BJ and Ariel.  I'm not sure which is Bj and or Ariel.  But she peforms a lot of Anal material.  

For sure wrong! Can't remember the name of this woman in the moment, but it is not BJ.

BJ and Ariel were a unmarried couple from Florida. BJ female and Ariel male. BJ was much more slim as this woman and had a amazing stretched out asshole. Badly they retired more than 10 years ago. Ariel died about 5 years ago.

Ariel died 5 years ago? Too bad to learn. I know they finally got separated after many years of some great ANAL FISTING sessions! :jester:  :jester:  :3place:  

For sure wrong! Can't remember the name of this woman in the moment, but it is not BJ.

BJ and Ariel were a unmarried couple from Florida. BJ female and Ariel male. BJ was much more slim as this woman and had a amazing stretched out asshole. Badly they retired more than 10 years ago. Ariel died about 5 years ago.

This does look like an older version of Aldonze's Bitch C, but I think there was a debate a few years ago about whether or not it was actually her and the consensus was that it was probably someone different (moles, cup size, etc.) I've seen other stuff from this woman (and there's some on the board which should come up with a search for bitch C) but don't remember her name.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.