Best poppers

weeklyfistee

whenever i use poppers, i start getting this itch right above my upper lip and then i scratch at it and scratch at it, but it makes things worse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Never used poppers and am curious about the way it feels and how it affects the body like anything unpleasant about them? And any links to where i can get tjem in the US?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, AzFrNick said:

USPopShop

Real thing. No after effect. No blurred vision. 

I got the liquid aroma gold and eruption from them. At first I was very happy then I realized they create a funky aftertaste in the roof of my mouth. Just a comment for knowledge, everyone is different

2 hours ago, wannab said:

I got the liquid aroma gold and eruption from them. At first I was very happy then I realized they create a funky aftertaste in the roof of my mouth. Just a comment for knowledge, everyone is different

They really do! I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced that. I'm not buying from USPopShop anymore for that very reason. Also, it doesn't seem very potent.

At first I thought I was ill or something. Then I said screw it and went back to amyl night/Amsterdam(that seemed to get their strength back from sitting) and the odd taste went away. That was a month ago, I tried the uspop's again and they smelled funky(different than new) and the taste came back the next day. I think I'm going to try rush again, its been a long time. Hopefully sometime soon i'll find something really strong for special occasions

Same issue with uspopshop for me lately.

Industrial strength is very potent.

But the aftertaste is very recent. As well as numb extremities for a few hours. Tossed the last lot.

I will email them to let them know.

• 2 weeks later...

Poppers brands are ripped off continuously. Some kind of mob is always behind every batch delivered. You can't guarantee what you get is always good. Poppers also have a shelf life and need to be kept in the freezer. So many times you buy something that has been sitting there a long time and has become naucious.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.