Smells like dirt in your pants.. :-)

sabee1985

Hi to all guys hanging around here!

Perhaps you can help me with an issue I discussed with my friend recently. We met after a long time and we spoke about work, life, sex,... you name it. She told me that she caught her new boyfriend sniffing at her soiled panties - she had her red days. My first thought was: disgusting. But then thinking about it twice we all here do things - myself included - that other people may find disgusting and offending... so what.
Anyway, I would be interested in your opinion, guys. What is the "kick" in sniffing a girl's panties? Do you like it, too? Do you like it yellow, red or brown? cool.gif

Greetings *sniff*
sabee

I think smelling is the most archaic of our senses and it's very related to primitive feelings, it doesn't work with the right/language and logic brain, difficult to put words on perfumes, images are easier.

I personnaly love the scent of used pants, mine or my gf drool.gif and I must confess that's why I don't change my pants everyday blush.gif my musky pant scent arouse me muhahah laugh.gif

And the period gives a special strong odor to women who don't have it usualy and that's fine to me.

Red, yellow or brown it's always a pleasure to snif an old panty, yeah. wink.gif (^^^) tongue.gif

i remember when i was 15 or so, i had a crush on one of my much older sisters girlfriends. we were at a beach house and at one point i was the only one in the house and everyone else was outside. i walked into the bedroom and on the floor was this girls clothes, panties right on top. so i picked them up and smelled them. i'm not even sure why. it's not like i come from a long line of panty sniffers or anything. but i had fantasized about this girl so much, it was just the only way i could be closer to her i guess.

anyway, i can't say i've ever done it since, although one of my favorite things to do is to go "down town" on a woman. but the panty sniffing... not so much.

QUOTE(sabee1985 @ Nov 12 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]64250[/snapback]

Do you like it yellow, red or brown? cool.gif

You forget to mention the white ones biggrin.gif
But they become yellow too, if dried out... Edited by marci

I like the smell and taste of a woman`s juces...but fresh from the source. I dislike the smell of "those days" anyway. Let`say I love ditry smells but not rotten ones...

sniff-sniff,

cb

i am not into sniffing biggrin.gif

but i love body fluids of all kinds.
in my case it is the ffeling that i can inhale, assimilate something of a admired person into me smile.gif
lets say ... since my addiction for anal sex this body opening realy gets me of.. so all the scat and piss stuff is right for me...

on the other hand.. as pervert as i am.. as for sure t cant get dirty enough for me (puke shit pee - you name it)

i never understood the bloody period thing.... dont know why - but i still fuck every girl that bleeds:) as long as i dont have to lick her

Thanks a lot, guys, for your enlightening answers. The power of pussy must be greater than I thought notworthy.gif

I already started a self-experiment and sniffed my own... but I think I should get someone else's...

Greetings, sabee *who goes panty hunting*

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.