What is the biggest toy (Butt plug etc.) You have ever kept inside of you for long periods of time? As in all day, all night or for days.

raiden2011

What is the biggest toy you've ever kept in you for long periods of time? For me it was a homemade butt plug I made out of two gear shifts. I want to sleep with a the Boss Silicone Stopper no. 8 in me but its over 3 diameters! Is this possible? What would happen when I woke up and my ass had shrunk on the taper with that monster still in there?

• 1 year later...

I am trying to keep the whole night with my TSX Bed Knob Buddy Large Butt plug - 9 cm diameter
https://www.amazon.de/Bed-Knob-Buddy-Butt-Plug/dp/B007I6Z41E/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1489054071&sr=8-11&keywords=tsx+butt+plug

So far i manage 4-5h but later i need to change to a smaller one to continue the sleep, coz it gets too intense. I can manage longer and longer with practice, in the beginning was just 1h max.

Just regular practice...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.