Prolapse help

buskowianka12

Hi folks i'm kinda new to this forum but i want to have a little advice from you how can i gain a nice prolapse. Judging from my recently observations i already have one but it's still stuck inside and i'm waiting to get it pulled outside. I want to do it any cost but i don't have any dick-pumps or anything like that. Just 3" big buttplug. 

Looking forward to your advice. (btw i've already searched for similiar topics but couldn't find one which would suit my problem)

Just practice and patience. Everyone is different, but personally it's taken me about 15 years of regular play: gradually bigger dildos, fisting deeper/wider and pumping to get to the stage of being able to push it out and keep it out when I want. No regrets or major scares so far. Just don't over-do it...watch and feel what your body tells you. A sensitive partner speeds things up greatly, if you're lucky enough to find one: there's certain parts it's hard to reach playing alone. I also find yoga/breathing/relaxation exercises, cannabis, poppers and alcohol help as muscle relaxants in sensible doses, although others may disagree! Bottom line is you'll find your own best method in time.

Happy stretching!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.