This Japanese Girl Loves ANAL!

This isn't them. She's way more enthusiastic, younger, doesn't have her right nipple pierced, and shows more of her face.

maybe it's an older clip by them, from some 10 years ago

Edited by gninori

This isn't them. She's way more enthusiastic, younger, doesn't have her right nipple pierced, and shows more of her face.

Yes, it is them. I have been following their postings on Usenet for a while. That's when they still did pussy play. Now he only does ass play and censors her pussy.

maybe it's an older clip by them, from some 10 years ago

hhmm i'm not sure, Elmer's hole doesn't push like that, well from what ive seen. i could be wrong though, just funny that i haven't seen this clip, when i've know of Elmer for 10-12 years now

Edited by watthefuk!

Yes, it is them. I have been following their postings on Usenet for a while. That's when they still did pussy play. Now he only does ass play and censors her pussy.

ok, stand corrected - she looks like she was way more into it; back in the day. today also good, but nothing like the clip above

Ah, neat - had no idea, and it didn't seem like the same couple. Thanks for the info. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.