Anyone else think they maybe aren't air-tight anymore?

analpadawan

I can't be sure, but Im pretty sure I occasionally leak out gas for a few days after really intense sessions. Does anyone else have this problem? 

I realize we don't like to think about how things like this, but if anyone can give me some honest answers I'd really appreciate it! 

I play big about once a month and so far have had no issues with leakage. That said - when I fart the sound it makes is nothing like it used to be. It sounds like it's coming from a loose hole - but as far as I know doesn't leak in that I can control my farts.  I have been playing big for about 3 years. I'm not sure how that compares to you.

Sloppy farts, but under control a day after a session... Maximum wideness of my toysis like 6 cm so not a huuuge player

.. the more embarrasing part is when farts smells badly from silicone lube  :glare:

I regularly stretch 5" wide, sometimes Daily. I do notice that now, my farts really don't make a sound. Just sounds like a gas leak from a oxygen cylinder. I also notice that they do sometimes just slip out, so it's a good thing no one can hear them.

A fart break yes

Guest matthew.winterbottom

@jdeesohs2012: how long did it take you to get from 3.5" to 5"? I'm currently at the former, but my goal is the latter!

on a more general note, yes my farts sound different now. but then my asshole is larger, looser and often more relaxed than it ever used to be!

jdeesohs2012: is that all the time or only after sessions? 

Everyone else: it sounds like taking breaks is a necessary evil? 

Normally a day or two after sessions, but it normally doesn't last that long before I play again. I've taken breaks over the years, and I would say they are a necessity, lest you get "use to it," so to speak. It's perfectly normal to take a break and wait for your intrest to build up again before you go back. In the meanwhile, you can explore other things sexually! Just make sure to have fun.

@jdeesohs2012: how long did it take you to get from 3.5" to 5"? I'm currently at the former, but my goal is the latter!

on a more general note, yes my farts sound different now. but then my asshole is larger, looser and often more relaxed than it ever used to be!

I would say it took me since I was probably 16 or so to get from 3.5" wide to where I am now, 20, which is 4 years, however, I did not have access to toys until I was 19 in fear of my parents finding out. Basically, I worked my way up from a finger to a 2 liter coke bottle (4" diameter) in 8 years 10-18 using nothing but miscellaneous objects (yeah I was a curious kid). From 4" to 5" took me less than a year due to my access to buttplugs. If you're determined, you can go from 3.5"-5" in a year or so, but I would recommend only moving up when you can EASILY take the size you're on. Good luck.

jdeesohs2012 thats a hell of a jump in size, i'm assuming your playing every day?

Mostly every day, yes. I am a little bored of it now and I'm taking a break. Like I said, I only moved up when I knew I could.

A lot of people have seen this I feel like I have to say this: stretching doesn't mean stretching. All you need to do to take massive things is relax. You can only relax with gradual careful practice or chemicals that only doctors have access to.

I thought pushing/straining was the way to go. Its not unless you are gunning for a rosebutt. If that's what you want no judgement, but first ask yourself this: "am I okay involuntarily farting/pooping myself on a first date?" because if you go all out balls to the wall it will happen eventually. 

Slow and steady you are just training a muscle to relax. Guys have a prostate and a high sex drive; We tend to over do it. Start small. Increase gradually. If you want to prolapse take it slow. Try out some of the lesser negatives. A full prolapse means zero bowel control (at least at times).

I once leaked gas while sitting next to someone I found very attractive. I did not know anything had happened until someone behind us told the person next to them that something smelled.  Would not wish that experience on others.

Again No judgement not telling anyone how to live their lives. Do what makes you happy. Just be sure that what you are doing will make you happy for the rest of your life. 

• 4 months later...

I also have little farts I can't seem to control, although it only happens when I'm relaxed. At home for example; when i'm out, it usually doesn't happen. It also does sometimes happen when I have to shit really bad and seems to occur some days after playing. It gets better if i stop completely for a while. The human body is incredibly strong and as long you don't push yourself too much, it will be able to heal. 

I used to do martial arts, and there I sometimes farted uncontrolled when a heavy guy pushed me in the ground. But others did so too, so I'm not sure if I caused it with my play. 

I have to say, I'm not a big player. I'm using an doc johnson 5.8 cm (amature!), and not planning to go bigger. I'm mostly here for the pron :).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.