Hearth Concerns About Popper Usage

niezage

Hi there

I am addicted to shoving large toys up my ass. I always tend huff lot of poppers then. Not using poppers while doing this activity is not an option for me since i just don't like it without it. I am concerned about fucking up my hearth if I continue to do this in the long run. Should i discontnue my habit or not worry too much?

Hi there

I am addicted to shoving large toys up my ass. I always tend huff lot of poppers then. Not using poppers while doing this activity is not an option for me since i just don't like it without it. I am concerned about fucking up my hearth if I continue to do this in the long run. Should i discontnue my habit or not worry too much?

Niezage,

I also love huffing poppers when playing. Have done from the time when amyl was actually amyl (ages ago now, in this country at least). I haven't suffered any health issues in this time that I'm aware of, though one never knows I guess. The one thing that does concern me a bit about poppers these days is the different nitrites they're using, and how these are changing all the time depending on where they're manufactured/sourced from/when an analogue gets banned & replaced by something slightly different. In 'the olden days', you knew what amyl nitrite did/side effects/etc because it had been used both medically and recreationally for a long time.

With the analogues that have come to be used over the past 20 yrs or so & constant changing of those, it's a bit hard to know if they have any LT side effects/what level of usage can cause negative effects. There's also conflicting information about some, for example; some French ophthalmologists/researchers (about 5 yrs ago) suggested using alkyl nitrites can cause retinal damage (permanent) in some people with even minimal usage, yet some other American ophthalmologists said the evidence for this was anecdotal & not backed by hard data.

I guess as with sticking things deeply in your arse/colon, 'individuals' mileage may vary' and care/a bit of 'less is more' can't hurt in the long run, perhaps.

Edit for clarity - And by 'less is more can't hurt in the long run', I mean erring on the side of caution with these things. Let's face it, it's easy to go a bit too far sometimes in the heat of passion, so to speak ;-)

Edited by MistahBungle

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.