Going Deep

bigld2

Went deep for the first time last Thursday. Used a double ended dildo about the same as the one in this vid. http://www.superzooi.com/5094/elbow-...punch-fisting/Got is in all the way quite easily but had some minor discomfort so discontinued and restricted to shallower penetration with a short but plug. The problem I have is that I have not been shitting the same since. Only small amounts irregularly.Have I upset (or damaged) sigmoid colon or the sphincter up there or what? Normally my bowel movements are back to normal within 24hrs. Its been 4 days so far and not normal. Advice please guys.

I am not a doctor but that sounds like something inside of you is unhappy. If it were a day or even two I'd say to wait and see if something shakes loose...after four days, I recommend visiting a doctor.

Hi Bigld2,

I have a lot of experience going deep (posted as martijn2008us on fistforum, and martijn2002us on xhamster)

I think your bowel movement is kept a little above the sigmoid, and accumulates for a later release.

If this is uncomfortable it helps to take a deep enema, which helps the sigmoid relax promptly to release any buildup.

All you need is a long enema nozzle that can go past the sigmoid (about a foot long?)

Hi guys - more or less back to normal here now with no doctors visits or deep enemas required. Probably got a little too rough in the heat of passion and forced past the sigmoid colon without being careful enough. Lesson learned in think.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.