Probably fake, but so hot

angrymonkey

I know it's a picture of Taylor Hanson shopped together, but if that prolapse was real, I'd play with it all day long

http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/post/114875864298/hotmeatmarket-when-you-got-over-17-thousand

Edited by angrymonkey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 6:15 AM, alongeasy said:

Yup.... Its fake but someone i know can do that almost. 

If the prolapse is fake they paid a lot of attention to detail. For example the shadowing, mucus soaked pad and softness would be hard to get right by an amateur to match the rest of the photo. I've seen a video of someone getting his foot long meat tube getting stroked like a huge soft cock. The ligaments must have been completely torn because he was not pushing to keep it outside and when he leaned over it hung there while his friend played with it. I really should have downloaded it, dammit.

Hope you can get them to post photos here.

=============

Found another on the same site:

tumblr_o3yp7gayKh1ruyqizo1_400.jpg

Says it's 16 inches here, that means he's got 32 inches of his guts outside and doubled back in. Also states he wants it to be 24 inches. Sorry to be a killjoy, but won't happen, that means he'd have about a foot or more of small intestine pulled out, too. I know for a fact, I use a hose about 38 inches long to snake to the inside end of mine to wash out and I can feel it just hit the end. One day I was thinking about what I could do to clean myself out better. Here's what I'm talking about:

cunt_hose.jpg

cunt_hose_2.jpg

cunt_hose_3.jpg

Now all 3 feet of my fuck tunnel is cleaned out and I'm ready for a good stretch-fuck. BTW, yes that's a safety pin jammed through one of my little nuts, helps to get me horny for afterwords.

Edited by TinyNutsTim
found other content...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.