How to Modify Glass Dildo

bliindsided

Hello I have a glass dildo which has a lip similar to the top of the attached image (however it is not the same toy). This lip causes discomfort and bleeding :( and I would like to remove it. The toy was no cheap so I would like to preserve the quality and get much use out of it. How would this be done safely without damaging the toy? I am thinking a fine grinding wheel made specifically for glass, followed by hand-sanding to a smooth finish. Does anyone have experience? Thanks!

ultimate-homebody-peterpiper-thumb-680x6

You can easily soften and shape glass if you apply enough heat to it.  A torch will do the trick nicely, just be careful not to burn yourself.  It's really the only safe way to do what you want. Sanding or grinding down the lip is going to leave a rough edge unless heat smoothed, and if you have a flame hot enough to do that, you might as well just go with the soften/reshape method.

I googled it and most results recommended the grind method, however I thought that would ruin it...... thank you both for the replies. It was a shot in the dark but posting here I hoped somebody might have experience with glass toy modification.

If I'm going to buy a torch presumably one hot enough to melt the glass, I may be better off just buying a whole new toy. It is so difficult to find a smooth glass toy. I spent hours and hours trying to find the best one and what I had purchased was the closest thing.

My ideal toy will be like the image below... a weather prediction glass... nothing ever felt better than that. I've had orgasms like a female with this object. But I was so addicted it became a 2x daily thing... and I knew a hollow glass tube with toxic chemicals inside was BAD.... so against my will, for the greater good, I threw it in the garbage. If anyone owns a perfectly smooth glass toy similar to this structure (approx. 8" length, 1.5" diameter) please link me!

stormgrass.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.