Monster gape - link to short clip

kanadiankorner

http://www.redtube.com/5324

Since there was not title to this clip or mark on the film clip searching here is not possible. I was wondering if anyone recognies this - the actrees, the series? Is it already posted here What an awsome ass gape! I would love to get the whole clip!

Thanks everyone. Hoping that posting this link is not against any board rule. If so my appologies in advance.

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 30 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]61442[/snapback]

great gape. but those white spots on her rectum wall are disturbing: what the hell are they? dont look sperm...

I tjhought you was found of horror movies Gni laugh.gif maybe they are worms ? muaha crazy.gif Great gaper anyway notworthy.gif (^^^) tongue.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 30 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]61442[/snapback]

great gape. but those white spots on her rectum wall are disturbing: what the hell are they? dont look sperm...

Disturbing is the right word. If there is someth that disturbs my libido (consequently my erection) and turns me off it is the the health hazard...I wouldn`t stick my dick in there!
Btw, nice add on in your signature wink.gif

Hugs, fried,

cb Edited by curiousboy

aren't they just parts of the sphincter muscle that have become disdended?

u guys worry too much...

I'm sure you'd not pick the apple with the brown bits on the skin, incase you might die. Edited by Milalover

QUOTE(Milalover @ Oct 31 2007, 08:23 AM) [snapback]61597[/snapback]

aren't they just parts of the sphincter muscle that have become disdended?

u guys worry too much...

I'm sure you'd not pick the apple with the brown bits on the skin, incase you might die.

I can cut off the foul part of the apple...can`t do the same with her asshole jester.gif
A VD is much more diconfort (if you`re lucky) as a diarrhea.

my 2 cents, anyway,

cheers...and good luck,

cb

• 5 months later...
The white spots are maybe aliens eggs but the man who held the cam and says at ze end "You can see? Hello? " is sure the dumb but great gapemaster Lecastel. But don't know from wich Lecastel serie this great files comes, not in Assman, the light is ok biggrin.gif maybe in Asswide open ? huh.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif Edited by Tangerine

OK guys...to answer the main question, the gape scene is from Lex Drill's Double Anal Drill Team - 2. It is the last vignette on the movie...and yes...her name is Melissa Black.

The white spots are distended mucus membranes from the massive ass fucking she is getting....kind of like blisters. Definitely not VD...and she is gorgeous. I would do her ass in a heartbeat.

QUOTE(tikdiklik @ Apr 2 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]87673[/snapback]

OK guys...to answer the main question, the gape scene is from Lex Drill's Double Anal Drill Team - 2. It is the last vignette on the movie...and yes...her name is Melissa Black.

The white spots are distended mucus membranes from the massive ass fucking she is getting....kind of like blisters. Definitely not VD...and she is gorgeous. I would do her ass in a heartbeat.

tks for unveiling the ar(se)cane
you mean blisters like the one you get on fingers when, for example, using a shovel the first time in your life?
yes, they look like that, but nasty having it up the ass ohmy.gif crazy.gif blink.gif Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.