Home made toys

qwerty13

As someone who has to keep their hobby secret all my toys are household objects. I pretty much wonder around the house looking at things asking myself "Will that fit?" Fruit and vegetables are fantastic and cheap. I use a lot of cucumbers, courgettes, apples and potatoes. I also use any cylindrical objects I can find like deodrant, shaving foam, shampoo and so on. Some of the lids on these can be a bit sharp so I tend to wrap them with cling film first. I also have a foam children's baseball bat which is extremely good for really deep insertions, again wrapped in cling film. For lube I usually use vasoline having found that margarine didn't work so well. What I won't use is anything that's glass, just in case.

form a dick with silver foil, not too fat, tape around to keep the shape, roll something soft around. Like toiletpaper or a dust cloth. And last tread a finger of a latexglove over it. Then add lube and go to work. When the hole wants bigger just add some more paper and a new latexglove. And so it goes....)

Foam instillation tubing with a condom over, you can make all kinds of shapes and sizes I've even seen people carving the foam to make really interesting shapes.

As well as dog chew toys, look up Kong dog toy to see what I'm talking about. You can also take a look around DIY stores for things like banister post tops. Besides the normal fruit, veg and plastic bottles (never use glass).

Hope this helps.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.