Adeline Lafouine

Hi folks,

just wanna know, if someone has news about Adeline Lafouine.

Former site is still dead, last tweet months ago...

Would be glad if there are good news!

Thanks in advance

Hi folks,

just wanna know, if someone has news about Adeline Lafouine.

Former site is still dead, last tweet months ago...

Would be glad if there are good news!

Thanks in advance

I think this is the reason..

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2014/08/adeline-lafouine-naked-swiss-parliamentary-secretary-suspended/

If I needed a new secretary, I would offer her a job. I don't think she would feel different if her CoWorkers saw the photos. The problem is that self-righteous hypocrites feel it's their obligation to remind people they are naked under their clothes. Exhibition merely shows that this person is completely comfortable inside their own skin. It certainly doesn''t mean she cannot perform her duties in parliment or she would have already been gone. So what is really important? /rant lol

If I needed a new secretary, I would offer her a job. I don't think she would feel different if her CoWorkers saw the photos. The problem is that self-righteous hypocrites feel it's their obligation to remind people they are naked under their clothes. Exhibition merely shows that this person is completely comfortable inside their own skin. It certainly doesn''t mean she cannot perform her duties in parliment or she would have already been gone. So what is really important? /rant lol

I heard about the scandal before but I agree to you, ninja.

she definitely looks comfortable with herself and the things she does. So I did hope, that she continues living her passion and sharing it with us. But since the "scandal" there were only few photos of her on twitter and since last september nothing new.

I really hope, she finds her way, maybe where she can combine her profession and her passion.

Since then: keep your eyes open! ;-)

Conversely, there is another girl in the news right now from the US that was webcamming from a university library and was taken to court for public exposure after the campus realized it was in their library. They didn't actually catch her in the act but they feel the video speaks for itself. She hasn't stopped doing cams and now I hear she has a deal with Playboy among other things in her future. It worked out in a positive way for her although she still has a court date to appear so we'll see what happens.

So far, of the images I've seen of Adeline Lafouine, she is very pretty.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.