marcella double fisting

koko41

I don't understand why nobody regreat this post mad.gif . I know you could see this movies on other forums like Surfoo (where they post there own material, they are from Russia), but it's good to see people sharing these kind of amateur material here. Hope koko still sharing with us good material like this one and people can just type thanks. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(Chachitb @ Oct 22 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]59846[/snapback]

I don't understand why nobody regreat this post

If they make a preview,they sale it easier blink.gif you wanna know what you are "buy" crazy.gif Edited by Rubbish

anyway, the original posters, especially if amateurs, should be credited, along with the site where they post, on the lines of "thanks to original posters, at surfoo, marcella and husband" Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 22 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]59860[/snapback]

anyway, the original posters, especially if amateurs, should be credited, along with the site where they post, on the lines of "thanks to original posters, at surfoo, marcella and husband"

Totally agree!! pimp.gif

Thanx for this nice amateur stuff! Marcella reminds me my GF; I fist her that way...and she squirts that way. Shame she is camera-shy. But for that I got my sweetie!

Cheers, M8s,

cb

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Chachitb @ Oct 22 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]59846[/snapback]

I don't understand why nobody regreat this post mad.gif . I know you could see this movies on other forums like Surfoo (where they post there own material, they are from Russia), but it's good to see people sharing these kind of amateur material here. Hope koko still sharing with us good material like this one and people can just type thanks. notworthy.gif

you are gonna be VERY unhappy if you get excited because no replies in one day's time. i have hundreds of posts that have went 6 months without a reply. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Rubbish @ Oct 22 2007, 02:14 PM) [snapback]59853[/snapback]

If they make a preview,they sale it easier blink.gif you wanna know what you are "buy" crazy.gif

WORD!!!

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 22 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]59860[/snapback]

anyway, the original posters, especially if amateurs, should be credited, along with the site where they post, on the lines of "thanks to original posters, at surfoo, marcella and husband"

DBL WORD!!!

smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.