Piss play forums?

kawman

Hi all,

Does anyone have suggestions for a good and serious piss play forum? My new girlfriend and I have played a lot with piss in combination with ass play for the last half year. She loves rimming and sucking my rosebud, and not long ago she asked if I could fill my ass with hers or my own piss so she could have it back in her mouth when rimming me (of course after I cleaned out with an enema - we're not into any scat). I tell you it's absolutely fantastic, I can't believe I've found this girl :) Now this has become a regular part of our rimming sessions.

I want to ask and discuss and get new ideas for more creative piss play, so I'm looking for a serious forum. I've googled but those I've found seems to be more or less inactive, or only picture- and movie forums.

Thanks for any suggestions.

And, feel free to suggest any type of piss play in combination with ass play, there's probably a lot to try.

Edited by kawman

• 2 weeks later...
hello
very good idea to have such a category even before the time moderators asked about wanting to make such pising application but at the time no!
otherwise a lot and I like and riming and pising and my girlfriend practice it!
there is a fisting forum there was a section on pising can check and exchange ideas!
Many will feel good to write on other topics anal!
I wish you much happiness and enjoyment in the activities!

Thanks for replying :)

I agree, anal play can be combined with other fetishes, like watersports. Exchanging ideas and inspirations is what I look for.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.