JADA - Brutaldildos

Barry

• 2 weeks later...
BIG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
i lost my points for a stupid depositfiles VID I HATE THIS SYSTEM EVER MORE . BECOME I NO INFO BEFOR I CLICK ON THIS BOTTON SO I DELETE ALL MY FILES ON RS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

QUOTE(bluebaer @ Nov 2 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]62295[/snapback]

BIG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
i lost my points for a stupid depositfiles VID I HATE THIS SYSTEM EVER MORE . BECOME I NO INFO BEFOR I CLICK ON THIS BOTTON SO I DELETE ALL MY FILES ON RS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i'm sorry BB. you're right: there should be an indication about the host site the files are uploaded at sad.gif wink.gif

QUOTE(bluebaer @ Nov 2 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]62295[/snapback]

if you had read my reply you would have seen it is posted for FREE in the general area ol friend. i even give you the links.

and if you notice most of the post i edited in the gold section i ADD HOST INFO at bottom in red. but this was post in gold by barry.

QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 2 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]62311[/snapback]

maybe this topic can be left open because the link to jayda's clip is different than in common... unsure.gif blink.gif

well as stated is part of ongoing investigation and waiting on XT, but NO it should not stay here simply because rare doesnt mean "same clip as in general but different link" hell in that case i got many many many many gigs of "rare" "different" links to post, all for 5 points apiece.

cool.gif

ok, well, if it's the same clip as posted in common part (size says so), and in case it seems posted there way long earlier, the topic should be then closed. but let's keep it open till X's decision Edited by gninori

• 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.