Beginning Again!

bluesman69

Hello, 

I have been in to anal stretching for a few years now off and on. I was wondering what are some good toys for a guy starting over again? Is there a certain technique that yall would recommend? Keeping the toy in or fucking it for a period of time? Ultimatly I want to take some of the bigger items that few can do. Pulling for your experiences what kind of time frame does it take to get that big?

Thanks look forward to hearing back from you guys a gals

depends where you start from. I think within 2 years you could hit your personally maximum (bones), if you are very dedicated to stretching.

the titanmen ass servant is one nice toy in general. but may be a bit on the big side, for the beginning.

squating on toys definitely make them go in the easiest for me. wearing buttplugs over long periods of time didnt help me at all.

usually i would work my ass really hard for 3-4 days in a row. then let it recover for a week. that way i grew really fast.but also my butt looks quite wrecked.

therefore it swallows a titanmen ass master without the cover.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.