Amateur Big Anal Dildo From i Friends?

TBTB

It's a small file; but a big anal dildo! I picked this up from an amateur board somewhere ....... and I've got to say ......... we need some more from this dirty talking big anal toy taking girly! tongue.gif What a good girl and what a big toy!

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/67878409/1240.asf

Enjoy cool.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Nov 6 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]63010[/snapback]

It's a small file; but a big anal dildo! I picked this up from an amateur board somewhere ....... and I've got to say ......... we need some more from this dirty talking big anal toy taking girly! tongue.gif What a good girl and what a big toy!

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/67878409/1240.asf

Enjoy cool.gif

great video!! great post, many thanks!!

Well .......... I put 'Jolee' in the sub heading for the post because that's what I can see in the file properties. Click on it and look in 'Details'; it says: Author: Jolee. That's all I know. I thought that might be enough to trigger a thought with someone and hopefully encourage someone to post some more vids from her ....... Pretty please! smile.gif So; come on peeps; lets have a Jolee hunt eh? cool.gif

Later edit: Sorry Chachitb; didnt mean to tread on your toes man! I didnt see this on the old board and couldnt find it in the new one. One things for sure; we both have the same good taste! tongue.gif Cheers. T cool.gif Edited by TBTB

I post this video on the old board and also in this new one time ago. Jolee or JoleeXXX4U on Ifriends Video Chathost, only works in there. Ifriends have very hard politics about working outside of their hosting, reason why womens like Beauty and Beast, Sin Lover, Anal CHic, Madame888, Lascivious Laura, and many others just work on Ifriends, because they make more money working for them than working for their own. I'd been charged sometimes for amounts of $200 (that represent 30 minutes in video chat with B&B or SinLover). I think its too dificult to found some other material of these girls on the web, but you have to give a try.

$200 for 30 minutes!!!!!!! WTF!!! damn being a whore is good money!!!
it makes this type a thing much more hard to find i'd say.
i guess we love our sex more than we love a good education for our children blink.gif

big props to TBTB and Chachitb for their shares notworthy.gif

one of my favorites i got 32 files recorded form her cam in flv format but my problem is i can not find the right codec to recode or play in a normal player " media player classic" the only player that works until now is vlc-player here is a link to a flv file if anyone got a codec that works i would be very happy and you guys would be to,, here is a link to a flv file rapidshare = http://rapidshare.com/files/70450415/1127.flv

tanks codec friends jester.gif

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.