What's your favorite part of extreme anal?

Anon42

Out of interest i would like to know what everyone's favorite part of their anal escapades are. Like stretching or fisting or whatever. Personally I love pushing out my rosebutt and the stretched out and gaping feel my ass gets after a good fisting or stretching with a large object, both letting me know I am making progress

So what does everyone else enjoy most about anal play?

The moment, when my biggest plug pops in.

And the feeling of my longest dildo finding its way deep in my colon.

Awesome peeps, I'm surprised I got such a good response, personally I like to go for width rather than depth, how about you lot?

I only gape, but the feeling when my dildo with a big head and a smaller shaft pops in forthe first time of the session is the greatest. I prefer playing without depth, just sliding it barely in and out again, loosening the muscle...

^^^
Two fists sounds hot!
If I had female hands, I'd help you out ;)
At your command, of course.

I still find the whole process erotic.
Every level of preparation has it's own fantasy.

Gaping especially. But love the feeling of fullness too.

One thing I love most is when riding a thick dildo for some time that your ass starts to foam.

• 3 weeks later...
I love the sensation of knowing I'm stretching and when I can fit new things in my ass, it really gives me a kick

I've been playing for so long that I've gone through "stages" so to speak.
Not all that long ago, it was all about self-fisting. The feeling of my hand DEEP in my rectum/colon was... Sublime.
Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the ability to do so as my outer anal ring has grown so much. I've permanently altered my asshole, inside and out!
Nowadays, I'm all about stretching my second sphincter and developing a fell-thickness prolapse. I've been obsessed with 8 & 12 oz. POM bottles. They really do the trick.

I like being filled up with an inflatable plug, pulling it back out inflated so I'm completely open. And another favorite is, after the cleaning-out enema, getting filled with liquid again, water or pee, and let it all out again over my gf.

hi,

for me....

Prolpased and with electrical silikonring over the prolapse...then Tens stimulated and fuck with dildo the Prolapse.

The second ring is over my cock.... he was very big after this practience....

Come alone and only over the tens stimulation ....no hands or other handling for comes.

Best feeeling ever..

Regards

PS.

Prolaps ist a training for more and more...that goes not out in a short time.

Training 10 Years....

:rolleyes:

I'm with Rosebutt, I've been playing for so long that I've gone through phases... Width, Depth, one hand then two... I still LOVE the feeling of holding water and playing with enemas after I'm cleaned out, I also love the ecstasy of feeling my hole stretched to it's limits.  Here recently I've gotten into some extreme depth play and it makes me horny as hell to think about the fact that I'm playing in my large intestine... 

My biggest fantasy about extreme anal is the idea of having a giant plug stretching my as 24 hours a day. To live as a true slave to my hole, that would be incredible.

In real life, two big hands in my ass is awesome, but the best is gaping open wide and deep like a tunnel and when a fist goes in I can stay relaxed and open while the air exhales around the wrist/forearm.

My fav is going deep with a double-header. I enjoy a great stretch once in a while, but I really love every stage towards the really deep insertion.

---

Visit our blog http://thesecretlifeofsex.blogspot.no

Edited by Spoekman

• 2 weeks later...
I totally agree with spoekman. I get bout 15 inches inside me and feel the stretch inside. I do love a stretch but depth is a winner..
I totally agree with spoekman. I get bout 15 inches inside me and feel the stretch inside. I do love a stretch but depth is a winner..

After many years of playing with dildos and plugs of all shapes and sizes, I got the opportunity to get fisted by a woman, who went almost elbow deep and it was by far the best feeling yet, she made me cum several times. 

• 2 weeks later...

After many years of playing with dildos and plugs of all shapes and sizes, I got the opportunity to get fisted by a woman, who went almost elbow deep and it was by far the best feeling yet, she made me cum several times.

You are one lucky guy!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.